- JinkoSolar has set a new world record with the maximum solar conversion efficiency of 25.7% for its large-size monocrystalline silicon TOPCon solar cell.
- This result has been independently confirmed by the National Institute of Metrology, China.
- Find out how JinkoSolar’s new Tiger Neo TOPCon range can benefit your C&I and utility scale projects.
- I will be asking Mr Titus Koech, Head of Technical Services at JinkoSolar for sub-saharan Africa, the hard questions plus there will be a Q&A session.
- The webinar takes place 2nd June 2022 at 2pm.
The webinar is design for solar installers. EPC’s and IPP’s. It will also benefit solar project procurement managers. The webinar will answer all the questions you have on the new N-Type TOPCon technology in order for you to benefit from higher returns on your C&I and utility scale projects.
Find out if Tiger Neo Modules only suitable for large scale PV projects or can also be applied in small scale residential applications?
With the large format wafer modules, there has been concerns with compatibility of string inverters and module trackers. Is this challenge also faced with the Tiger Neo Modules?
Do miss it!
Author: Bryan Groenendaal