- Register for free today!
- Formerly African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa, the Enlit Africa conference and exhibition takes place on 7-9 June 2022 at the CTICC, Cape Town, South Africa.
- The premier event brings together all the stakeholders including captains of industry in Africa’s energy sector.
What you get as a FREE visitor:
- Network live in-person with our world-class exhibitors showcasing leading products and solutions from across the globe
- Join our CPD accredited Technical Hub sessions in-person on the exhibition floor
- Watch our Opening Keynotes
“People in the industry are eager to get together, to engage; from utilities and municipalities to independent power producers, project developers and technology and service providers,” says Enlit Africa content director Claire Volkwyn. “Furthermore, there are some really exciting things happening in the sector right now, so we look forward to bringing the role players together under the same roof again to discuss their challenges and celebrate their successes.”
Enlit Africa gathers the power and energy industry’s most influential professionals and decision makers from across the continent for three days of relevant, accredited technical and strategic conference seminars, valuable networking opportunities and access to world-class products and solutions.
Enlit Africa is organised by The Vuka Group (formerly Clarion Events Africa), a leading Cape Town-based and multi-award-winning organiser of exhibitions, conferences and digital events across the continent in the infrastructure, energy, mining, mobility, ecommerce and CX sectors. Other well-known events by The Vuka Group include DRC Mining Week, Africa Mining Forum, Nigeria Mining Week, Smarter Mobility Africa, ECOM and CEM Africa.
Link to register HERE
Author: Bryan Groenendaal