- The 9th Edition of PVEL’s PV Module (Panel) Reliability Scorecard features Top Performers from 35 manufacturers and is the solar industry’s essential resource for PV module reliability and performance insights.
Every year, PVEL’s Scorecard showcases the PV manufacturers that produce modules with noteworthy results in PVEL’s independent testing.
The 2023 scorecard reveals:
- A record of 35 manufacturers and almost 250 model types qualified as Top Performers, more than ever before.
- Insights on new cell technologies including TOPCon, HJT, as well as glass//backsheet vs. glass//glass comparisons.
- A searchable and exportable database for finding top-performing modules by manufacturer, module design, cell technology, and more.
- Expanded testing insights and new case studies highlighting the importance of lab reliability considerations in the field.
Each Top Performer shown ubmitted unique bills of materials (BOMs) for testing in PVEL’s Product Qualification Program (PQP). These BOMs are represented by their associated model types in the 2023 Top Performer searchable database below. Manufacturer logos and search results are listed in alphabetical order by the manufacturers’ number of Scorecard appearances.
Link to the PVEL 2023 TOP Performer list HERE
Author: Bryan Groenendaal