- Coming Up Next In The Power & Electricity World Africa #LiveWebinar Series: How To Survive The Upcoming Demand Shock As Mining Operations Come Back Online.
- The webinar will be taking place on Tuesday, 12 May, 10AM (GMT+2).
Bringing back a mine isn’t like turning the lights back on. For this reason, some mining companies have resulted to scaling down operations and employees rather than shutting down completely. In normal times, a decrease in supply leads to higher commodity prices. However, these are not normal times. The reason is, there has been an equal if not larger reduction in the global demand for commodities. So how do you get through these uncertain times?
In this webinar, experts from the industry will offer you some advice on how to survive this nightmare.
Register for free and join our panel:
- Dr. Azza Addi, Advisor to HE the Minister, Ministry of Energy Mines and Sustainability, Kingdom of Morocco
- Claude Kabemba. Executive Director, Southern Africa Resource Watch, South Africa
- Koketso Lediga, Managing Director, Infra Afrika, South Africa
Limited virtual seats available. Register for FREE: https://bit.ly/2YJIYMr