- The Nyahururu Water and Sanitation Company (Nyahuwasco) has announced a tender for the construction of a solar power plant at one of its water treatment facilities.
- The water utility falls operates in the Laikipia West sub-county of Laikipia County, in central Kenya, and falls under the Local Government of Laikipia.
The interested parties should demonstrate ability to:
- Finance, design, build and operationalize the Solar PV system through safe and best construction engineering practices.
- Provide and propose suitable financing structures to realize the project to completion.
- Demonstrate financial capability to finance the project up to commissioning stage (full financial guarantee will be provided).
- Be responsible for any permitting requirements pertaining to implementation of the project.
Link to the tender document HERE
Author: Bryan Groenendaal