- The 5th annual Women in Energy Conference focuses on how various departments within companies can work together to advance their corporation’s talent agenda and competitive advantage by attracting, hiring, developing, retaining, sponsoring and promoting women in every industry sector.
- The 5th annual Women in Energy Conference takes place alongside the Africa Energy Indaba held at the Sandton Convention Centre in Johannesburg on the 18th February 2019.
- If you are a woman and work in the energy sector on the African continent, then this is a must attend event.
Women’s leadership is a global business issue and is gaining in prominence in Africa. It needs to be addressed systemically across the working environment and include the involvement of both women and men at all levels of leadership.
The 5th annual Women in Energy Conference aligned to the Africa Energy Indaba focuses on how various departments within companies can work together to advance their corporation’s talent agenda and competitive advantage by attracting, hiring, developing, retaining, sponsoring and promoting women in every industry sector.
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
- Knowledge of how men and women can join forces to create the workplace of the future
- Insights into the success factors of women in the C-suite and input into continuing research
- A new approach to assimilating a new generation of women leaders into energy and related companies
- Understanding the African energy sector and the roles for women
- Awareness of senior roles in the marketplace available and being acquired by women
- Success stories from representatives of leading companies on designing, implementing, sustaining and measuring women’s initiatives
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The Women in Energy Conference is a valuable source of information, insights, networking and development for leaders and managers across industries, functions and company sizes, including:
- Women and men in senior leadership positions within energy and related industry companies
- Women aiming to develop a career in the energy sector in Africa
- Women energy entrepreneurs
- High-potential women looking to enhance and advance their careers
- Industry professionals responsible for hiring, developing and advancing an unbiased workforce
The 2019 Women In Energy Conference will take place on the 18th February 2019 at the Sandton Convention Centre. The cost is R 2,900 excl. VAT.
Interested in attending? Send us your details
Or mail Louise: email@example.com
Author: Bryan Groenendaal