- Wind power as an energy source has undergone a remarkable technological development and is considered among the fastest, cheapest and most reliable energy technologies in the market; and the technology benefits from regulated, relatively stable and predictable markets in most countries throughout the world.
- Further investment and consideration should be put into wind as this source plays a key role in the energy transition.
This webinar is taking place tomorrow, Tuesday, 30 June at 10h00 (GMT +2)
Join this webinar to interact with the energy professionals and learn about:
- The attractive opportunities driving the transition to wind
- What the power system flexibility enablers are
- What are the existing barriers in the wind energy sector and how to overcome them
- Which policy framework needs to be adopted to allow for maximum adoption of wind