- Africa’s leading and longest running power and electricity conference and exhibition are offering a free stand for starts-ups operating in the energy sector in South Africa and the African Continent.
- The first time initiative allows start-ups who ordinarily cannot afford to exhibit at the Power & Electricity World Africa show an opportunity to do so, and get a foot in the door.
- Africa’s premier energy expo will be take place at the Sandton Convention Centre from 26 – 27 March 2019.
Power & Electricity World Africa co-located with The Solar Show Africa & The Energy Efficiency Show Africa is Africa’s leading and longest running power and electricity conference and exhibition now entering its 22nd year. The show welcomes over 8000 attendees and hosts a mecca of solution providers, spanning 3 halls and thousands of square metres.
Power & Electricity World Africa provides a C-level platform where you will meet at do business with key African buyers from utilities, municipalities, IPPs, ministries and large energy users. For the first time, the organisers are offering an opportunity for start-ups to exhibit and take part in the event.
If you are a start-up company within the energy space looking to get a food in the door, gain exposure within the market, showcase your innovative solutions, as well as create valuable business connections then Power & Electricity World Africa provides the opportunity to do just that!
To qualify your start up must meet the following criteria:
- Less than 3 years old
- Have 10 or less employees
- If you have external funding, it must be less than R5 million (Priority will be given to bootstrapped startups with no external funding)
- You must not be owned by a larger corporation/holding company
- You must be providing solutions relevant to the energy sector
What you will receive:
- 2sqm stand (space and carpeting only) at the startup pavilion on the exhibition floor (placement subject to Terrapinn)
- Exhibition-only passes for your team members to man your stand and attend the exhibition
- Pitching Opportunity at our on-floor seminar theatre
- Access to our networking app – to set up meetings with attendees
Do you qualify? Get in touch right away to apply:
Author: Bryan Groenendaal