- South Africa is currently plagued by up to 10 hours of blackouts daily.
- The power crisis has caused millions of South African home and business owners to suffer from these prolonged power outages which will not end any time soon.
- Sungrow, a very high quality and global supplier of inverter plus energy storage solutions, has the answer.
With the rapid development and technological innovation in recent years, solar power has lowered its cost and begun to show the potential to become the main force in the South African electricity market. Therefore, more and more South African residents and businesses are seeking independence from Eskom by installing a home backup power supply plus solar PV system.
“The most important thing is to choose the right products for your family. The range of residential solar-plus-storage products and solutions on the market now varies in quality. The safety and reliability of the product, the ease of installation, the long-term quality guarantee, the high efficiency of power generation, and the fast after-sales will become the key factors in the product selection.” Phyllis Yang, Head of Sungrow Southern Africa stressed.
Sungrow is the world’s most bankable inverter brand with over 405 GW installed worlwide as of June 2023. It is a leader in the research and development of solar inverters with the largest dedicated R&D team in the industry and a broad product portfolio offering PV inverter solutions and energy storage systems for utility-scale, commercial & industrial, and residential applications, as well as internationally recognized floating PV plant solutions, NEV driving solutions, EV charging solutions and renewable hydrogen production systems. With a strong 26-year track record in the PV space, Sungrow products power over 150 countries worldwide.
Sungrow now offers the High Voltage LFP Battery in South Africa
Main features include:
- Compact and Light, single person installation
- Plug and Play, no cables needed between battery modules
- Extendable during lifetime
- Support 3–8 modules per unit, max. 4 units inparallel, 9–100 kWh capacity range
- Lithium iron phosphate battery
- Multi-stages protection design plus authorized certification
- Up to 30A continuous charging and discharging current with high efficiency
- Up to 100% usable energy
Find a Sungrow distributor near you, email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Bryan Groenendaal