- Every week the organisers of Power & Electricity World Africa Virtual is confirming new speakers and come November, you can expect over 250 leading experts from utilities, IPPs, large energy users and government, who will share their insights and thought leadership across multiple tracks of content.
- Join the event for free on 4 – 6 November 2020, for Africa’s only virtual energy conference and exhibition.
The event must-see speakers include:
- Baraka Kasali, Chief Operating Officer, Nuru, United States
- Bako Ambianda, Chairman & CEO, Labacorp Group, United States
- Fumani Mthembi, Founder, Pele Green Energy, South Africa
- Astria Fataki, Founder & President & Manager-Project Development, Energy Generation, UAE
- Simbarashe Mhuriro, Chief Executive Officer, Oxygen Energy Zimbabwe
- Philippe Costes, Senior Advisor to Director General, World Nuclear Association, United Kingdom
- Sandra Ro, Chief Executive Officer, Global Blockchain Business Council, Switzerland
- Ibrahim Harak, Senior Investment Specialist/Public-Private Partnership, General Authority for Investment & Free Zones, Egypt
- Alfred Liboko Bin Gele, Director of Renewable Energy, Ministry of Energy, DRC
- Sean Thomas, CEO, Bio2Watt, South Africa
Some of our topics you can’t miss:
- Keynote debate: Changing business models and the relevance of utilities in the future – how to survive and thrive in an age of technology
- Keynote session: The energy world of tomorrow – safe, affordable, reliable, clean
- Committing to clean coal: Can coal only ever be dirty?
- The era of dynamic multi-directional energy flow – asset optimisation, demand response, automated trading, active energy management
- Funding the youth, funding new IPPs – the opportunities and making it happen
- Full steam ahead: Impact, regulation and policy of oil and gas
- Sustainable energy finance for SMEs and medium-scale projects: How to finance distributed generation and energy efficiency
- Risk allocation, bankability and mitigation in project financed transactions
- Performance-based regulation: Seeking the new utility business model
Sessions will be available both live and on-demand. So, whether you are interested in one, two or all of the sessions, you can enjoy them at your own time and pace!
With so much content to cover and connections to be made, why not invite your team? It’s completely FREE to attend.