- With PV*SOL you will work efficiently and professionally.
- PV*SOL software is ideal for small solar companies that want to become more efficient without outsourcing.
- Residential designs on this software are possible in 30 min, and complex commercial roofs are also not a problem.
- Drone photos or satellite view from Google Maps can be easily imported and used to extract 3D models of the roof.
What is this PV*SOL?
A 3D planning and simulation software for all kinds of PV systems.
- Faster and more professional than any Excel sheet or combinations of free software
- Residential designs in about 30 minutes
- Detailed and precise yield and shading analyses, based on 3D simulations
- Comprehensive feasibility studies, ideal for commercial projects
More features of PV*SOL:
- Easily manage multiple projects in one programme
- Print professional project reports in your own company’s design
- Simulate yield and the impact of any shading
- Easily import load profiles or use templates
- Add storage systems
GREEN Solar Academy PTY Ltd. is the distribution partner for Valentin Software in South Africa. You can order a licence from us.
New license PV*SOL Premium 2021, single license incl. software maintenance for 6 months:
- R24 605,00 excl VAT normal price
- R19 684,00 excl. VAT GREEN/maxx Alumni price*
*Attending our trainings automatically makes you a member of our alumni programme. You then qualify for an alumni discount of 20% on the software licenses.
Contact us on +27 (0) 10 312 6724 or drop us an email at email@example.com for more information on the software.