- Oracle Primavera Cloud Service is for project owners who want to improve the predictability of your solar and wind project outcomes.
- The software enables you to integrate strategic project and portfolio planning, scheduling, and resource and risk management to support your entire project portfolio – from ideation through operations and maintenance.
Solar and Wind construction projects are plagued by systemic coordination and communication hurdles. Owners are challenged with aligning and incentivizing multiple organizations towards specific milestones, goals, and objectives. In addition, owners know their data interests go far beyond project selection and management. Owners’ developed assets must be cared for and maintained long after their project delivery partners have progressed to the next job.
A lack of standard and centralized project and portfolio management impairs optimization, yields inconsistent planning and scheduling processes, limits collaboration, impedes progress tracking, and weakens risk management. Moreover, the inability to synchronize schedule data and processes restricts efforts to unlocking predictive intelligence – when and where it is needed – to improve decision-making.
These factors all increase the likelihood of unpredictable outcomes, unwanted risk exposures, and operational deficiencies that uniquely impact how owners plan, build, and operate their assets.
The Solution: Oracle Primavera Cloud Service
Oracle Primavera Cloud Service is a fully integrated strategic planning, scheduling, and risk management solution designed to support the entire project portfolio – from ideation through operations and maintenance.
Justify project investments with portfolio management and capital planning. Unite all office and field teams into one shared execution plan with the only planning and scheduling solution that integrates critical path method (CPM) scheduling with field task management.
Coordinate and optimize labor, equipment, and material resources within and across your portfolios. Easily centralize schedule and risk management processes for consistent program and portfolio roll-ups. Include all your trade partners, from the novice to the earned value management (EVM) expert, with tailored end user experiences that are highly secure and compliant with your processes. Plan strategically, build intelligently, and operate efficiently with a solution that includes a 30-year track record of service to owners everywhere.
Oracle Primavera Cloud Service – Key Capabilities
- Portfolio management and capital planning
- What-if scenario planning of schedule, cost, resources, and risks
- Critical path method (CPM) planning and scheduling with integrated field task management
- Digital planning and execution scheduling boards
- Highly configurable tasks to support field planning and execution (task color-coding, hand-off sequences, commitments, constraints, etc.)
- Mobile progress management
- An always-on schedule health check assistant
- Centralized risk register and risk management dashboards
- Portfolio, program, and project resource and cost histograms
- Advanced baseline and scenario management
- Any-point-in-time schedule comparisons
- Earned value management (EVM)
- Extend predictive AI/ML insight and reporting when bundled with Oracle Construction Intelligence Cloud Advisor
Learn more HERE
Following more than a decade in the local market, Oracle Construction and Engineering is now offering the Oracle Primavera Cloud Service and Oracle Aconex Cloud Service to solar and wind IPP’s and EPC’s operating on the African continent via their sales office in Woodmead, Johannesburg, South Africa.
For enquiries please contact:
- Email Pieter Bouwer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: +27828090622
Author: Bryan Groenendaal
Oracle Construction and Engineering, the global leader in construction management software and project portfolio management solutions, helps you connect your teams, processes, and data across the project and asset lifecycle. Drive efficiency and control in project delivery with proven solutions for project controls, construction scheduling, portfolio management, BIM/CDE, construction payment management, and more.