- Kenya Electricity Generating Company (KenGen) wants to recruit six experts to reconstitute The Board of Consultants by engaging five international experts and one local expert in any of these disciplines; drilling and logistics, field exploration and development, environmental management and coordination, power plant development plus reservoir and steamfield.
The company intends to engage experts, who will advise on scientific, engineering, and technical aspects of geothermal development activities and power plant operations as listed below for a period of four (4) years:
- Independent evaluation of any fresh and existing geoscientific and engineering data;
- Review and interpretation of geoscientific and engineering results and reports;
- Review and recommend geothermal resource development processes and practices;
- Participate in the preparation of conceptual models for the geothermal fields development;
- Participate in at least bi-annual onsite meetings to be held in Kenya.
Interested parties must submit their EOIs by 20 April 2022, 10:00 AM local time.
Link to the tender notice and document HERE
Author: Bryan Groenendaal