- JinkoSolar, one of the largest and most innovative solar module manufacturers in the world, has won the Green Builder Media’s 2021 Green Innovation award.
- Green Builder Media honoured an elite group of manufacturers and products that made real breakthroughs in reducing the impact of construction on our natural environment.
- JinkoSolar’s EAGLE TR G4 module, also widely known as the Tiger series globally, was awarded for its Tiling Ribbon Technology (“TR”) and design1which contributes to the panel’s higher-efficiency performance and a smaller carbon footprint.
“JinkoSolar’s latest evolution of its Eagle photovoltaic series offers all the benefits and effectiveness of its predecessors, while upgrading installation features such as an easier mounting system for roof types and enhanced panel orientation to adjust to varying sunlight directions,” said Green Builder Media.
Mr. Kangping Chen, Chief Executive Officer of JinkoSolar, commented, “As the world’s largest solar module manufacturer and the first solar company joining the RE100, we have been working earnestly to promote grid parity and the green transformation of the global energy infrastructure. We are very proud to win this award from Green Builder Media and would like to thank them for recognizing our team’s efforts. Looking forward, JinkoSolar continues to be committed to our mission of green transformation in the energy sectors while maintaining corporate and social responsibility for a greener future. We will continue to strengthen JinkoSolar’s brand competitiveness, while putting technology innovation first and sustaining our competitive edge in the global markets for highly efficient, reliable and environmentally friendly products. In addition, we will continue to work with our industry partners to jointly contribute to the goal of reaching carbon neutrality.”
Author: Bryan Groenendaal
JinkoSolar Distributers in Africa
- Agrico: Cnr Old paarl rd & La belle Rd, Stikland, Cape Town, South Africa. Tel: +27 21 950 4311.
- Rubicon SA: Hill Top Industrial Park, Unit A & B, 30 North Reef Road, Elandsfontein, Germiston, 1401, Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa. Tel: +27 11 907 7456. Contact:firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nabico Enterprise Ltd: Physical address : 74, Enterprise Road, Industrial Area, Nairobi, Kenya. Telephone: 254202531366/7, +254733330880, +254720399400. Email : email@example.com. Conntact person: Biren Shah.
- El Marwa Energy: 70 Aprag el nile el mariotya street, Cairo,Egypt. Phone: +201006254040 \ +201205400006. Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Solar Shop Ltd. 273A Kofo Abayomi Street，Victoria Island，Lagos，Nigeria. Tel: +234-803-3789309. Contact: Engr. Edwin C. Enwegbara. Email : email@example.com
- Wilkins Engineering. HNo. B135/22 Obonu Crescent, Accra, Ghana. Phone: +233 (0) 302.235.671 | +233 (0) 289.555.385. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NEMAC. Lot.n° 846, Route de Tiznit, Aït Melloul 80000, Morocco. Tel: 00212 6 61 91 64 67. Contact:http://www.unimagec.ma/contactez-nous
- Unisystem group. Technopark Route de Nouasseur, Plateau 702, 7ème étage Casablanca, Morocco. Tel: 00212 6 61 45 43 20. email@example.com
- Wayira Goup. Khartoum – Sudan Obaid Khatim Street AL-Safaa Area AL-amlaak Tower Block No:1 3rd Floor – No. 302. Tel: +( 249)900000121