- To those who attended the JinkoSolar Webinar Solar Energy Storage Solutions on 28th October 2021, we are extremely grateful for your support.
- For the first time, solar installers, IPP’s and EPC’s operating on the African continent have a ‘one stop’ turnkey solar energy systems solution from one reputable supplier.
- The presentation revealed that JinkoSolar can now provide the most appropriate clean energy solutions for large power plant projects connected to the grid, commercial and industrial power demand, or residential off-grid power demand.
- To those who missed it, no worries, you can link the recording HERE.
- JinkoSolar is the largest solar panel manufacturer in the world in terms of cumulative global shipments boasting accolades for the highest quality and performance.
The Webinar was a great success, attracting solar EPC’s from all over Africa and beyond. Jinko is offering full turnkey energy storage solutions right across the value chain namely residential, commercial and utility scale. Watch a video of the webinar HERE
Should you wish to make an enquiry for an energy storage solution, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link to Jinko’s list of appointed distributors in Africa HERE
Following the success of the first webinar, we are featuring a second webinar on JinkoSolar Solar Water Pump Solutions on Thursday 25th November at 2pm CAT. If you are interested to know more about this much needed product offering for the African continent, then please register HERE now. We will send you a reminder closer to the time.
Author: Bryan Groenendaal