- JinkoSolar has released its Q1 2022 financial results confirming 8031MW of module shipment globally.
- The company’s rise is attributed to the success of its flagship n-type model Tiger Neo.
The total shipments increased by 56.7% over the same period last year. In Q1 2022, JinkoSolar reported operating revenue of 14.681 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 86.42%. Net profit attributable to the parent company was 0.401 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 66.39%. Net profit, excluding non-recurring gains and losses (referred to as non-net profit deduction), was 0.3 billion yuan, a year-on-year increase of 287.78%.
Jinkosolar has already been innovating to make the most of the current circumstances, upgrading technology from p-type to higher efficient n-type, enhancing rated power (Watt/panel) and generation capacity (kWh/kW) in response to rising cost, strategic alliance with polysilicon makers to secure supply, approaching emerging suppliers for new sources of components and carriers, focusing product lines on the best-selling models such as Tiger Neo.
“Amid a shortage of key components like polysilicon coupled with struggled logistic. Jinkosolar tried all ways to make enough Tiger Neo meet stronger demand,” says Dany Qian, “In prioritized markets, it maintained adequate delivery times, but in some markets, its customers had to wait to get their hands on the latest model, ” he added.
The reasons why select Tiger Neo
*State-of-art Technology & Affordability:
- Thanks to the scale of JinkoSolar, N-type Tiger Neo has been recognized as the most affordable & desirable solar panel for your PV projects.
* Improved High-Temperature Performance:
- Once the temperature a solar module operates in increases, the power output of the solar module will decline. Tiger Neo modules have a much lower temperature co-efficient compared to conventional PERC modules, which results in higher power output in a region with a hot climate.
* Excellent Low Light Performance:
- In areas where sunlight is weakened by such factors as inclement weather and the earth’s tilt, Tiger Neo modules have excellent low light performance to take as full advantage of solar power as possible under substandard conditions.
* Enhanced Performance Warranty:
- Tiger Neo modules comes with an enhanced performance warranty. After 30 years of use, the Tiger Neo is guaranteed to provide at least 87.4% of initial performance.
* Low LID:
- The Light Induced Degradation (LID) and LeTID of Tiger Neo is extremely low when compared with the standard P-type cells.
* Strong Track Record & Proven Field Performance:
- As one of the world’s Tier1 solar manufacturers, JinkoSolar has supplied over 100GW of high-efficiency solar panels to over 170 countries, more than any other brands to date.
Author: Bryan Groenendaal