- As we emerge from lockdowns globally, it is time to meet and engage to do business.
- The 14th Africa Energy Indaba Virtual Conference will discuss, debate and seek solutions to enable adequate energy generation across Africa.
- A diverse group of luminaries and high profile speakers will share their real-world insights about the changing energy landscape in Africa.
- The event attracts elite CEOs, high-level executives and Government officials from across Africa and offers a multitude of networking opportunities.
- The attendees represent an unrivalled combination of industry experts, project developers, financiers, energy users, government officials and energy industry manufacturers.
The organisers of the Africa Energy Indaba are thrilled to announce their return to physical events with the 2022 Exhibition to be hosted from the 1 – 2 March 2022 at the CTICC in Cape Town. The 14th edition of the Africa Energy Indaba will be a HYBRID event, hosting a physical exhibition and a virtual conference.
Attending the event ensures that you are able to connect to the key energy players in Africa to do energy business.