- There will be a huge international investor focus on African energy projects and the role of Independent Power Producers (IPP’s) at the Africa Energy Indaba 2021.
- Opportunities for projects using wind, solar, hydro, thermal and gas technologies are expanding across the continent.
- However, the African continent context is largely misunderstood.
- Unlocking real value for investors requires out of the box thinking when it comes to financial modelling.
- How to get projects over the line will be a hot topic at Africa’s premier energy event is taking place virtually this year between from 1st to 5th March 2021.
2021 promises to be another very active year for independent power producers and energy projects throughout Africa. There is huge international investor focus on African energy projects and the role of IPPs due to the power shortages and load shedding in the various regions and the increasing demand for energy amongst the growing economies.
However, Africa is unique and cannot be boxed into any particular country context and way of doing business. Financial models need to accommodate this challenge in order to get projects ‘over the line’. The event will host in-depth discussion on creative financial modelling by experts in the industry.
Do not miss it!
Register HERE to attend.
PS: The Africa Energy Indaba has secured CPD Accreditation. Register for the Premium Delegate Pass to claim your CPD Credits.