- The jam-packed 7th Annual Infrastructure Africa Business Forum highlights the focus global and regional leaders are placing on private and public infrastructure development on the African Continent.
- This is a must-attend event for any stakeholder involved in major infrastructure projects, rural development, urbanisation and cross-border PIDA projects on the African continent
- The guest speaker list includes both local and international infrastructure academics, government commissions and captains of industry.
VIPs in the global infrastructure sector will be guest speakers at the 7th annual Infrastructure Africa Summit which will be held at the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg on the 9 -10th October 2018. The quality of the guest speakers list is a testament to the focus global and regional leaders are placing on infrastructure development on the African Continent.
This is Africa’s premier infrastructure event offering companies the opportunity to focus on the continent’s growth hotspots, discuss infrastructure trends, and meet project developers and relevant government authorities whilst exploring infrastructure business opportunities.
Smart cities are connected cities both in technology plus infrastructures like highways, roads, railway and bridges. Climate change brings a new urgency to water supply and dam infrastructure while renewable energy projects are set to transform energy supply to a greener future.
The depth in the speaker line-up will offer insights and highlight challenges across all infrastructure sectors putting perspective on the local continent’s challenges plus sharing proven infrastructure solutions that have worked internationally. There is something for everyone.
Some of the guest speakers include:
- Emma Wade-Smith, Her Majesty’s Trade Commissioner for Africa, UK Department for International Trade
- Amb Jean Kamau, High Commissioner, Kenya High Commission
- Dr Miriam Altman, Commissioner, National Planning, South Africa
- Dr Markus Thill, President: Region Africa, Bosch Group
- John Rocha, Project Manager, NEPAD Business Foundation
- Dr John Tambi, Chairman Presidential Infrastructure Initiative, Sierra Leone
This is a must-attend event for any stakeholder involved in major infrastructure projects, rural development, urbanisation and cross-border PIDA projects on the African continent. Don’t miss it, register today or mail Louise for further details: email@example.com