- The Coronavirus has forced us to wash our hands more often at home, work and in the public domain.
- This means we will be using more water than normal to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
- Hansgrohe has been producing water and energy-saving products since the 1980s and is one of the first companies in the sanitation industry to do so.
- Hansgrohe’s efficiency technologies such as EcoSmart reduce consumption and thus save water and energy on a daily basis – without compromising on hygiene.
Hansgrohe is dedicated to sustainable business, consistently managing its operations with a focus on the environment and actively engaging in social discourse. “Sustainable and responsible behavior is more than a matter of course in the Hansgrohe Group. It’s also what makes us who we are,” says Hans Jürgen Kalmbach, Chairman of the Executive Board.
Tips to prevent spread of coronavirus:
- Clean hands frequently with alcohol-based hand rub or soap and water
- Cover nose and mouth when coughing and sneezing with tissue or flexed elbow
- Avoid close contact (1 metre or 3 feet) with anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms
Together, we can beat it!
Visit the Hansgrohe Showroom in Johannesburg. Find a Hansgrohe Retail Store near you . Hansgrohe is present in South Africa, Madagascar, Nigeria, Kenya, Botswana, Seychelles, Mauritius, Namibia, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Ghana and Zambia.