- In addition to our successful media package offering, Green Building Africa now offers a full turnkey webinar solution for the renewable energy, building and infrastructure sectors on the African continent.
- The service includes convening, backend setup, operation and management plus event marketing.
Green Building Africa is a very successful B to B digital news site servicing the renewable energy, building and infrastructure sectors in South Africa and the rest of the continent. We average over 40000 regular visitors plus 200000+ page visits monthly and reach of over 500000. We offer a direct route to industry professionals in the markets we serve in Africa. We are also able to attract captains of industry, industry experts and academics plus public sector leaders as speakers.
We now offer webinar services to clients servicing the following target markets:
- Renewable Energy: wind and solar component suppliers, independent power producers (IPP’s) and engineering procurement and construction companies.
- Green Hydrogen: green hydrogen production.
- High Performance Buildings: property developers, property asset managers, energy and water efficiency, building management systems, building performance measurement.
- Infrastructure: transport, energy, water, smart city, urban planning.
|Webinar convening – Bryan Groenendaal
|Full webinar content study and preparation plus pre-run through.
Two hour webinar
|Turnkey Webinar||Full registration platform
4 prominent speakers
3 pre-recorded speakers plus one live
Q&A session with all speakers.
Full marketing package for 5 weeks prior to event
|Turnkey Webinar Package Deal||As above||2||2 Hours each||R140000.00 (less 10%)
Contact us for our latest traffic report or email us with your inquiry: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively call Bryan on +27 (0) 78 8797354
Green Building Africa is part of GBA Digital Media (Pty) which is a registered company in South Africa. Company registration number: 2017/537050/07