- RENPOWER SOUTHERN AFRICA will highlight the evolution and ambitions taken by South Africa, Namibia, and Botswana to lead the just-energy transition as clean energy resources become predominant in the energy landscape.
- The event will gather under one roof key stakeholders including representatives from the government, International Finance Institutions (IFIs), policy makers, international and local developers, EPC contractors, independent power producers, engineering, legal and advisory services, manufacturers, banking and private equity entities.
The 1-day program is divided in 6 main sessions covering topics of relevance prepared by invited experts:
- Southern Africa Just-Energy Transition – Leading Strategies, Current Implementations Towards a Green Economy, and Regulatory Framework
- The Journey of Decarbonizing with Multiple Solutions – Unlocking the Potential of Solar, Wind and Hydro Power Generation
- Meeting the Power Demand – Feasibility and Advantages of Natural Gas as a Transition Fuel
- Role of Municipalities in Accelerating South Africa’s Clean Energy Power Generation and Provide Energy Security.
- Robust Electricity Grid Infrastructure, Off-Grid Solutions and Opportunity for Distributed Generation – insights into South Africa, Namibia & Botswana.
- Financing Mechanisms for Expanding Renewable Energy Access and Development in Southern Africa.
Date: 7 of July, 2022
Time: 09:00 – 18:00 hrs (SAST)
Venue: Cape Town Marriott Hotel Crystal Towers – Cape Town, South Africa (in-person event)
“To register or find out more information about partnership opportunities, kindly email José Romero : firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribers of GBA will receive a 10% discount with the mention of the code GBA-RPSA.
Do not miss it!
Author: Bryan Groenendaal