The Power & Electricity World Africa and The Solar Show Africa is three weeks away and the PEWA & Solar Show Africa 2019 Networking App is now live. The shows take place on the 26th – 27th March 2019 at the Sandton Convention Centre, Johannesburg, South Africa.
The organisers encourage you to start setting up your meetings with attendees that you would like to meet at the show via the App however, before you download the App, you must register to attend. Register for your free pass here
Once registered here’s how to download the App:
Download the Terrapinn Events app onto your mobile phone and search for PEWA & Solar Show Africa 2019.
Enter your login credentials that were emailed to you. If you have misplaced credentials, email email@example.com
- Update your personal and company profiles.
- Update your meeting availability (i.e. block out the times that you will not be available for meetings).
- Search the different profiles and send out your meeting requests.
- Make use of the various tools on the app (i.e. create, share and request online business cards, post onto the social feed, send private in-app messages and more).
- View the conference agenda, seminar agendas, floor plan, speakers and much more!
- Source the latest solutions and set up meetings with our sponsors and exhibitors.
Please note that Networking rights differ according to your badge type
To download onto your phone
Go to your app store -> type in ‘Terrapinn Events’ -> download -> add in your login credentials.
To use on your desktop
Open up your internet-> type in ‘Jujama’ -> click on ‘Attendee Login’ -> add in your login credentials.
We wish you a valuable networking experience.
If you have problems contact:
+27 (0) 11 516 4017
GBA News Desk