- BEKA Schréder (Pty) Ltd has announced the launch of their new LED bollard, the SEMITA!
The SEMITA is an aesthetical and glare-free bollard which creates a soft yet direct illumination in your application, providing an effective lighting solution for urban spaces, such as pedestrian areas, parks, walkways, car parks and bike paths.
The SEMITA bollard is a robust luminaire and consists of a head assembly and a pole base assembly, available either in aluminium or corrosion-free glass filament wound GRP pole.
Various colour combinations are possible to enable you to create a truly unique design for your application.
The decorative wall-mount version offers a matching bulkhead option to further enhance your environment.
Key advantages of the SEMITA include:
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa, thus taking the continent’s harsh environmental conditions into account
- Ta of up to 45°C
- Various colour combinations possible
- Wall-mount version to complement the range
- Highly efficient LED light source
- Energy saving and low maintenance applications
- Robust and vandal resistant
- Easy to install
- Marine grade high-pressure die-cast aluminium head (EN 1706 AC-44300), sealed unit with IP 66 rated gear and optical compartment
- Surge protection 10kV/10kA (optional)
- Head sealed from pole base
- Corrosion-resistant GRP pole (optional)
- 3 year warranty (Terms and conditions apply)
Bring your urban environment to life and create a visual path with the SEMITA!
For more information, contact Grant Combrink at +27 11 238 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Bryan Groenendaal