- BEKA Schréder is excited to announce the expansion of the LEDTEC Range.
- The cost-effective ECOTEC is the new addition to the range.
The LEDTEC is an LED lowbay range designed for energy-efficient lighting in industrial, commercial and petrochemical retail environments. The LEDTEC range is optimized to deliver the best overall performance for lowbay applications. It outperforms all other LED lowbay luminaires thanks to the substantial energy savings it generates and the performance it delivers over time.
The LEDTEC range is perfectly suited to multiple indoor and outdoor lighting applications with its typical lumen packages per product range, various light distributions and mounting options.
Key advantages of the LEDTEC range include:
- Designed and manufactured in South Africa
- Designed to operate LED light sources of up to 138W in an ambient temperature (Ta) environment of up to 40˚C
- The expected useful lifetime is 100 000 hours, at a lumen depreciation of not more than 30% (L70) at an ambient temperature (Tq) of 25˚C
- Designed for easy, reliable and energy efficient canopy and ceiling installation to replace up to 400W HID light sources
- Easily accessible power supply/driver compartment
- Glare-reduced light distribution
- Flicker-free lighting
Whether used for service stations, warehouses, industrial halls, assembly lines, retail areas or sport areas, the LEDTEC range offers the ideal LED lowbay lighting solution.
For further enquiries, contact Grant Combrink at 011 238 0000 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Author: Bryan Groenendaal