- The 13th Africa Energy Indaba Conference will discuss, debate and seek solutions to enable adequate energy generation across Africa.
- Happening virtually this year, a diverse group of luminaries and high profile speakers will share their real-world insights about the changing energy landscape in Africa.
- Delegates, drawn from all continents, represent an unrivalled combination of industry experts, project developers, financiers, energy users, government officials and manufacturers.
- Access to all Indaba Events taking place from 1st – 5th March 2021 are included in the Premium Pass.
- Cost to join for the full week is R4750.00 excl VAT.
The Africa Energy Indaba is the definitive energy conference for Africa providing an annual programme that shapes energy policy for the African continent.
Hear from a diverse group of luminaries and high profile speakers, sharing real-world insights about the changing energy landscape in Africa. The event attracts elite CEOs, high-level executives and Government officials from across Africa.
The Africa Energy Indaba Conference takes place from 1-3 March 2021 while Africa Gas Forum takes place 2-3 March. The Renewable Energy IPP & PPA Conference happens 4-5 March. A special Nuclear Forum will take place on the 4th March. There is something for everyone. Link to the event programme HERE.
Get all four passes with a Premium Pass which will cost you ZAR 4750.00 excl VAT.
Do not miss it!
Sign up HERE