- The Africa Energy Indaba 2022 Conference and Exhibition to be hosted from the 2-3 March 2022 at the CTICC in Cape Town.
- The 14th edition of the Africa Energy Indaba will be a HYBRID event, hosting a physical exhibition and a virtual conference.
Supporting the theme of ‘The business of energy – AFRICA BECKONS’, the conference will discuss key issues and some of them include:
- African Energy – the next 25 years
- African Off-Grid potential – the new frontier for business
- Funding – the moving target of investment readiness
- Renewables – Life extension vs replacement
- Rural energification – The neglected millions
- Small business models and revenue security
To obtain a copy of the conference programme click HERE
Participate in 2022’s Leading African Energy event: