- The Africa Energy Indaba 2024 edition will take place 5 – 7 March at the Cape Town International Convention Centre, South Africa.
- The 2024 theme is ‘ Accessing the African Opportunity ’.
- The premier energy event brings together energy sector IPP’s, EPC’s, manufacturers, suppliers, distributors, service providers, investors, developers and operators from around the world to discuss the latest trends & innovations, developments and provide the potential to meet new customers.
- The organisers of the event are proud to announce that ACTOM (Pty) Ltd and the Liquefied Petroleum Gas Association of South Africa (LPGSA) will be exhibiting!
- will be exhibiting at the event!
Due to increase demand for exhibition space, the organisers have extended the exhibition hall capacity but these booths are being taken up fast! Do not delay, sign up today and showcase your brand, products and/or services to public and private sector leaders and decision makers operating on the African continent.
This year the event organisers, together with the Global Wind Energy Council (GWEC) and SolarPower Europe, and supported by GET.invest*, will be launching the inaugural Solar & Wind Indaba as an official event within the Africa Energy Indaba week.