- Valentin PV*SOL software has released the 2021 R7 update to their PV*SOL premium software.
- PV*SOL premium is a dynamic simulation program with 3D visualization and detailed shading analysis for the calculation of photovoltaic solar systems in combination with appliances, battery systems and electric vehicles.
- The software is a ‘must have’ for any residential or commercial solar PV installer to size, determine performance parameters plus present projects professionally to prospective clients.
- Free trial for new users on offer.
- Check out their new website HERE
What can it do?
- Design of grid-connected systems with full feed-in or net metering
- Determination of the possible number of modules based on a digital photo (Photo Plan)
- Freely-configurable roof forms
- Design of mounted systems with any orientation
- Interactive climate data selection from the climate database with over 8,000 global data records
- Entry of the displacement factor (cos phi) for the provision of reactive power
- Presentation of the configuration plan
- Financial analysis
- Presentation of all simulation results in a detailed project report as a compelling basis for decision-making for designers, building owners/developers and financers
New features and changes include:
- When importing load profiles of a complete year, the start date can now be specified.
- For projects with an imported load profile, the load profile is now automatically saved to the database and you can adjust the annual consumption.
- Heat pump and heating rod added to the parts list.
- More sub-results are now shown in the results per module area.
Further information on the new features and bug fixes can be found in the Release Notes: https://pvsol.co.za/#updates
PV*SOL premium is a dynamic simulation program with 3D visualization and detailed shading analysis for the calculation of photovoltaic solar systems in combination with appliances, battery systems and electric vehicles. Image credit: Valentin
Visit https://pvsol.co.za for more information on the software and to request a free trial, or contact GREEN Solar Academy – the official distribution partner of Valentine Software in South Africa – on +27 10 312 6724 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Author: Bryan Groenendaal