- Future Energy Nigeria will provide you with two days of interactive discussions with senior executives from the power and energy sector and a two-day trade exhibition for international and local suppliers to display solutions.
- The event provides countless networking opportunities to engage with premier stakeholders and decision-makers in Nigeria’s power and energy sector and the regional West African Power Pool Countries.
- The premier event takes place on 12 – 13 November 2019 at the Eko Hotel & Suites, Lagos, Nigeria
Nigeria is blessed with large oil, gas, hydro, wind and solar resources. With a relatively low generation capacity of 12500 MW servicing a population of nearly 200 million people, the country offers arguably the best energy sector investment potential on the continent.
The Future Energy Nigeria conference and exhibition offers visitors the opportunity to connect with over 2,000 industry professionals, source new suppliers, gain exclusive industry insights and more!
- Connect with developers IPP’s, EPC’s, government officials, DISCOS, regulators, engineers and energy sector financiers.
- Source the latest technology and innovation from the world’s leading energy sectors suppliers and service providers – all housed under one roof.
- Network and establish relationships with senior decision-makers in an informal setting. Future Energy Nigeria offers you the opportunity to raise your profile and build relationships by connecting with industry influencers during various networking opportunities on the expo floor.
- Discover new trends and insights from renowned international speakers who deliver world-class seminars and workshops to help you gain insight into the latest industry developments.
Do not miss it. Book your spot early. You can attend the expo for free!