- The Africa Energy Indaba 2023 will host synergistic discussions, unleashing insights and catalysing business opportunities that will pave the way for a more secure energy landscape across Africa.
- The Africa Energy Indaba 2023 Conference and Exhibition will be hosted from the 7-9 March 2023 at the CTICC in Cape Town.
Relevant topics with reference to Africa’s energy sphere, are set to form the core of discussions at the 15th Africa Energy Indaba. Interactive dialogues and key outcomes emanating from these themes will provide business growth opportunities for Africa’s energy sector and inspire the necessary transformation within this realm.
African energy ministers and leaders are proactively striving to improve aspects relating to three core dimensions: energy security, energy equity (accessibility and affordability), and environmental sustainability of energy systems, all of which require funding. The upcoming event will unpack integrated strategic endeavours that governments plan to implement to offer significant catalytic ramifications for long-term investment prospects across Africa’s energy sectors.
- Continental Power Systems Masterplan – a foundation for Africa’s Single Electricity Market
- The Energy Transition in the Context of Africa
- Is Climate Focused Funding Appropriate for Africa?
- Getting the Most Value out of Africa’s Resources
- COP 27: The Africa COP – Outcomes and Implications
- Bridging the gender gap in the African energy sector
- Renewable Energy Systems – What Next?
- Development of Mini-Grid and Off-Grid Solutions
- Small Scale Industrialisation
- E-Mobility in Africa
- African Power Market
- Energy Storage
- Hydrogen for Africa
- Climate Change and Net Zero Aspiration
- Skills Development and Job Creation though Off-Grid Solutions
- Physical Security of Energy Assets
- What Future for Oil Producing Countries
- The Role of Gas as A Transition Fuel
Doing business is key to the discussions at the Africa Energy Indaba. The focus is on exploring how, using the various discussions, business can access opportunities in the African energy sector, learn how to do transactions and unlock bottlenecks with energy project developments.
Corporate power purchase agreements will be a hot topic at the Africa Energy Indaba.