- The Kenya Electricity Generating Company PLC (KenGen) invites expressions of interest from eligible consultancy firms to conduct a feasibility study for development and operation of infrastructure for importation, storage, and regasification of liquefied natural gas (LNG) for power generation in Kenya
- Conversion of the existing Heavy Fuel Oil (HFO) to operate on natural gas;
- Development of a new natural gas power plant;
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) of the natural Gas infrastructure for a period of 20 years.
- Open International
- Nov 3rd, 2020 00:00
- Date Tender Closes : Nov 30th, 2020 10:00
- Nov 30th, 2020 10:30
Link to tender document HERE
Author: Bryan Groenendaal
Natural gas to power will be a hot topic at the Digital African Utility Week and POWERGEN Africa will be taking place from 24-26 November 2020 as part of the Digital Energy Festival.