- RENPOWER KENYA is back!
- Kenya has set an ambitious target of zero carbon emissions by 2030.
- RENPOWER KENYA will gather expert speakers who will share their views and discuss the way ahead, challenges, new technology as well as green financing on offer and investment requirements aligned with the Kenyan Government’s plan to accelerate the switch to clean power solutions.
- The premier ‘in person’ energy event takes place on 6 July at the Olare Mara Kempinski Masai Mara hotel in Nairobi.
- Do not miss it, register to attend HERE
Be part of the conversation for this edition, designed to welcome the entire value chain – from policy makers to project developers, technology, and solutions providers.
Featuring 30+ speakers and experts, the program is spread over 5 sessions covering timely topics such as:
- Session 1 – Kenya’s move to 100% clean energy by 2030: scaling up renewable investment and policy initiatives.
- Session 2 – Showcasing successes, reviewing the needs, implementing projects to widen clean energy access across the country.
- Session 3 – Scaling up clean energy access in Kenya: new horizons for off-grid technology and next generation solutions.
- Session 4 – New frontiers: technology-based projects driving the next move towards a cleaner power transition in Kenya.
- Session 5 – Green financing: Kenya’s plan to support its sustainable strategy and the next wave of renewable energy ventures which includes bitcoin mining operations powered by geothermal energy.
Among the speakers will participate:
- Senior Officials from governments
- International Financial Institutions (IFIs)
- Legal and consulting firms
- PPP advisors
- Private sector firms from the energy and infrastructure industry (developers, technology providers, engineering, etc.)
For more information or to receive the full agenda, please contact: Michel Masquelier, email:
email@example.com or call +32 2 662 16 12
Author: Bryan Groenendaal