- The Chinese conglomerate GoodWe has confirmed it will be providing both high-voltage and low-voltage lithium batteries for the global PV market.
- The items add to the growing list of PV accessories offered by the tech giant following its IPO in September.
The new launched Lynx Home Sky (high-voltage battery) and Lynx Home Box (low-voltage battery) can connect directly to hybrid inverters or connect to on-grid inverters by installing an AC retrofit inverter, which are featured with:
- Expandable Modular Design – Easy and quick O&M + Flexible options for customers
- Li-Ion (LiFePO4) – Safest battery cell technology
- High Protection Degree – Flexible installation
- Battery Management System (BMS) – Easy Local Monitoring
Link to more information on the new batteries HERE
Since its stock listing in September, the company has announced large investments in new production facilities, R&D centres and Energy Management Applications.
Author: Bryan Groenendaal