- Gain recognition at the forefront of the East African power industry by showcasing your products and services at the Future Energy East Africa Expo.
- The event takes place at the 17 – 18 September 2019 at the Kenya International Convention Centre in Nairobi.
- The show includes geothermal, solar PV, wind power, hydropower, biomass and natural gas, nuclear and coal technologies.
- If your company is an operator in the energy sector in East Africa or would like to break into the market, then the Future Energy East Africa Conference and Expo is the pace to do it.
The East Africa Power Pool countries are concentrating on investing in domestic power generation projects plus infrastructure in transmission and distribution lines. In the last year utility scale solar, wind and geothermal projects have been commissioned in Uganda, Kenya and Ethiopia. Tanzania has recently announced the construction of the mega 2115MW Rufiji hydropower project. Read more.
The region is ENERGISED!
The off grid, mini grid markets are growing to service the rural communities in the region and battery storage is playing a critical role in delivery despatchable power at night time. Container solutions provide mobility and flexibility to suite local conditions. The Future Energy East Africa Conference and Expo has something for everyone.
- Demonstrate new products in a lucrative and fast growing power market
- Showcase your company’s projects, products and services at the exhibition floor free-to-attend theatre
- Position your company, its capabilities and successes in front of key companies
- Raise your company profile across the lucrative East African power market
- Secure crucial new contracts from the latest East African power tenders
- Meet with East African utilities including Kenya Power, Tanesco, KenGen, UEGCL and more
- Grow your sales pipeline with the highest spending East African buyers
- Gain unrivalled market penetration to every emerging power market in East Africa
The Future Energy East Africa Exhibition offers exhibitors a number of packages to choose from. There are custom stands, shell schemes or space only. The show also offers sponsorship and branding options. View exhibitor list
Who will be there?
Future Energy East Africa is the largest and longest running regional power conference and exhibition in East Africa, making it a well-known and trusted brand. The event welcomes the industry’s highest profile professionals looking to conduct business in East Africa which include:
- Consulting and Services
Do not miss it!
Author: GBA News Desk