- The African Power & Energy Elitesrecognises industry-specific projects and leaders that are shaping the African power and energy markets.
- In a collaborative effort, the African Power & Energy Elites andthe African Power, Energy and Water Industry Awards will align with a single nomination and selection process across a set of complementary categories.
The African Power & Energy Elites publication is once again calling for nominations for the 2020 African Power & Energy Elites awards. The awards feature people and projects setting the benchmarks in their respective regions, giving the publication’s readers insights into their planning and execution.
In addition, readers are given a glimpse into the personal leadership styles of influencers at the forefront of innovation and transition in the power and energy sector.
The nominations are open to both the public and private sectors, extending across power generation, transmission and distribution, water, independent power producers, and project developers.
The final selection of projects and leaders is made by an external advisory board composed of experienced industry figures from around the world.
2020 project categories:
- Leadership profile
- Generation innovation and optimisation
- Renewable energy generation innovation and optimisation
- Rural Electrification
- Transmission & Distribution
- Smart Cities
- Finance & Investment
- Digital Transformation
The selected leaders and projects will automatically become nominees for the African Power, Energy and Water Awards 2020. For more information on the nomination categories click here.
For all your nomination information contact Ashley Theron-Ord
For queries around Sponsorship opportunities contact Errol Bryce
Author: GBA News Desk. This article first appeared in The African Power & Energy Elites, 2019. You can read the full digital magazine here, or subscribe here to receive a print copy. Become a sponsor of this prestigious award today!