Video Credit: euronews
- Airbus and Boeing presented their air taxi concept vehicles at the Paris Air Show last week.
- Boeing presented the prototype for its Autonomous Passenger Air Vehicle, which successfully completed its first test flight in January.
- Airbus presented the Vahana which aims to be the world’s first certified electric, self-piloted vertical take-off and landing (VTOL) passenger aircraft.
- They plan to use the Vahana at the 2024 Paris Olympics
- The main challenge is adapting or creating a whole new urban infrastructure to accommodate air tax travel safely.
Author: GBA News Desk