Pool Blankets/ Solar cover
Installing a solar pool blanket is a cost effective way to increase you pool temperature during the day and reduce temperature loss at night time. Suppliers will custom fit the blanket with a roll up station for easy storage when pool is in use
What you should know:
- Pool covers save electricity and save water
- A water temperature increased between 5 to 7 degrees C is achievable depending on the depth and position of pool in relation to sun light exposure.
- Payback – about 18 months
- Thermal pool covers – or thermal blankets as they are also called do both plus they also heat up the water
- Water evaporation is minimized (reduces the need to top up your pool)
- Reduces chemical costs
- Reduces pool pump working hours – less maintenance/pool cleaning
- Reduces amount of debris and insects entering the pool
- Light weight – easy to handle
- The roll up station can restrict pool access depending on location.
- Colour options are available
- Automated covers are offered