Website Mass Staffing Projects
Mass Staffing Projects is a well-established Renewable Energy firm
Employer: Mass Staffing Projects
A well-established Renewable Energy firm is looking for a Project Development Manager to join their team based in Cape Town.
- A degree in Electrical or Heavy Current Engineering
- Min. 6-10 years’ experience
- Experience using GIS and other tools, assisting in the identification of project sites
- A high degree of project management experience within the renewable energy sector (ideally within REIPPPP) or in other industries facing similar challenges, such as infrastructure and construction
- A thorough understanding of the Department of Environmental Affairs (DEA) Environmental Authorisation assessment process; ideally with respect to renewable energy projects.
- Experience assisting with plant design tasks, such as: turbine, PV array, road and electrical layouts
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com . You can also contact Nikita or Roxanne on XXX-XXXX.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the job title in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Apply before Friday, August 7, 2020 – 54 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org